Party Pod Hire ‘Photobooth Hire’: Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 The “Client” means the person/s, organisation or company booking the equipment with the “Company”.
- 1.2 The “Company” means Party Pod Hire
- 1.3 ‘Wet’ hire is the hire of equipment accompanied by a representative of the ‘company’ to supervise use of the booked equipment.
- 2.1 All equipment remains the property of the company at all times.
- 2.2 By placing an order with us either verbally, in any form of writing including e-mail regardless of whether a ‘Contract of Engagement’ (COE) / Booking Form has been returned, or deposit paid, it is deemed that the customer has read, understood, fully agreed to and is bound by all our terms and conditions of hire.
- 2.3 In the event of traffic or other uncontrollable circumstances preventing us from being able to fulfil our contracted obligations our liability shall be limited to a refund of any monies paid in relation to the contracted event, or a pro rata reduction in the hire fee in the event of a delayed start. No further compensation will be paid irrespective of any loss of earnings.
Prices, Deposit & Balance Payments
- 3.1 All hires are subject to a £50 holding deposit, in order to secure the services of the company. Once we receive the completed online booking form we will notify you if your order has been accepted for the dates specified on the online booking form. If the dates are not available then we will notify you. The deposit will then be required to secure the date.
- 3.2 The client has 48 hours to pay the deposit in order to fully secure the requested date/s, after the COE / Booking form has been returned. After this time, the date will be open for general sale.
- 3.3 Deposits are fully refundable if the client feels to withdraw commitment from the booking for any reason, until 7 days post-payment. Deposits are non-refundable any point after 7 days, or if the money is paid in full for an event less than 30 days away.
- 3.4 The balance is to be paid in full by the day of the event at the latest, in which case it must be paid by cash.
- 3.5 Advertised prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- .6 An idle fee may apply for extensive waiting periods – this will be pre-authorised with the company and invoiced accordingly.
- 4.1 Any cancelled order is subject to the following cancellation charges; Within 30 days of scheduled hire date there will be no refund Outside of 30 days of scheduled hire date, the deposit will be forfeited.
- 5.1 The Client acknowledges that it shall be responsible for any damage or loss to Party Pod Hire equipment caused by any misuse of our equipment by it’s customers or it’s guests or any theft, accidental damage or disaster (including, but not limited, to fire or flooding) at the clients event.
- 5.2 The client is fully responsible for any damages caused by you or your guests or other attendees at the event to the photo booth and or equipment howsoever caused, with the sole exclusion of damage caused by Party Pod Hire staff. You will be invoiced for the replacement of any damaged or broken parts including the cost of labour.
- 5.3 Party Pod Hire will require a workspace of 6ft (W) x 6ft (D) x 7ft (H). The client will be responsible for providing suitable space as well as providing a standard working plug socket for power to the hired booth.
- 5.4 All goods remain the property of the company at all times.
- 5.5 The company reserve the right to amend or alter any product specifications without prior notice.
Site Location, Facilities & Conduct
- 6.1 Hired equipment will be set up in one location only as agreed on arrival and will not be moved once unloaded.
- 6.2 The company reserve the right to refuse delivery if the venue or site is deemed to be unsuitable by our delivery personnel or it the client has failed to notify the company of any delivery obstructions or excessive loading distances from our vehicle to the installation site. In such a case no refund will be given and the full hire fee will be due.
- 6.3 The client is responsible for ensuring that suitable security and crowd control measures are in place prior to start of the event.
- 6.4 The company reserves the right to cease operation and remove hired equipment from site if at any time a representative of the company feels that guests or clients conduct endangers the safety of the guests, clients, themselves
or the safety of the hired equipment. Party Pod Hire will not tolerate any abuse or threatening behaviour. In such cases no refund will be given and full contracted fees will be due to the company.
- 6.5 The client is fully responsible for any damages caused
Liability & Insurance
- 7.1 The client agrees to indemnify the company for any damage or theft of the company’s equipment whilst on hire.
- 7.2 The company accept no liability for any damage or loss of personal property and or any injury arising from the use of the hired equipment.
Use of Images
- 8.1 The client gives Party Pod Hire permission to use images taken at their event to be used on Party Pod Hire’s website, social media pages and for advertising and promotional purposes.
- 8.2 Party Pod Hire will not use any images that are deemed unsuitable on their website or for advertising purpose and will not use any content that may be personally damaging to the person(s).
Hiring, delivery and service
- 9.1 Delivery, set up and removal of the equipment is included in the total amount paid for the hire period.
- 9.2 Time taken to deliver, set up and remove the equipment will be outside the rental period.
- 9.3 A fully trained representative of the company will be on site throughout the hire of the equipment.
Limitation of Liability
- 10.1 We disclaim any and all liability to you for the supply of the Photobooth to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. This does not affect you statutory rights as a consumer. If we are found liable for any loss or damage to you such liability is limited to the Hire Charge you have paid. We cannot accept any liability or loss, damage or expense, including any direct or indirect loss such as loss of profits, to you howsoever arising.
- 10.2 We do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/pr loss from claims of third parties arising out of the hire of the Photobooth. We do not make representation or guarantee that use of the Photobooth in any promotional context will generate revenue or customers for you or your business.
- 10.3 Nothing in this hire agreement shall limit our liability for personal injury or death arising as a direct result of our negligence.